NOFA/Mass Board of Directors Opening
The Board of Directors works to support the educational purposes and organizational stability of NOFA/Mass and to maintain clear direction for the organization. All NOFA/Mass members are eligible to serve on the NOFA/Mass Board of Directors. A term runs for two years.
Responsibilities of a member of the Board of Directors of NOFA/Mass:
- Participate actively in educational and member service programs and projects via working groups and committees
- Provide responsible oversight of NOFA/Mass through membership and active participation in at least one board standing committee. The standing committees include:
- Strategic Planning
- Board Development
- Equity and Inclusion
- NOFA Interstate Council
- Be an advocate and spokesperson for NOFA/Mass in accordance with the mission, vision and policies of the organization
- Maintain a current NOFA/Mass membership
- Attend all virtual board meetings (6-8 per year)
- Attend the two annual in person board/staff retreats, one in late fall/early winter (typically December) and one late winter/early spring (typically March)
- Participate in some aspect of NOFA/Mass’s fundraising
- Make a yearly financial donation to NOFA/Mass
Fill out an application here.