Field Notes: Local Food Stories Presented by CISA
June 23 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm| $10 – $20
FIELD NOTES IS BACK!
Premiering at the Northfield Drive-In
The event has been moved to the rain date: June 23rd!
Expect plenty of friends, fun times, and even local popcorn from Pioneer Valley Popcorn!
Tickets are available here. ($10/person or $20/car)
This year’s show features six amazing storytellers from around the region sharing their adventures (and misadventures) in farming, cooking, navigating new cultures and relationships, building community, and more. Recorded by Reelife Productions at the Academy of Music Theatre in Northampton, we’re excited to share them with you in this safe and wonderful setting!
More information about the event
- Gates open at 6:30pm. The film starts at dusk (roughly 8:40pm) and runs for one hour.
- Concession will be open from 6:30pm until the start of the film. Sales are cash-only. Please no outside food. BYOB is allowed so long as you enjoy responsibly – this is a family event.
Four-legged friends are welcome! Water and treats are available for pets. We ask that they remain leashed when outside of vehicles.
- All are welcome to set up blankets and lawn chairs within their parking space or watch from their cars. Audio will be broadcast over FM 88.1 or via available handheld radios. Please remain within your space to distance safely from your neighbors – there should be ample space.
- Come learn about CISA and your local food system! CISA staff will be on-hand to share how you can find local food and farms and get involved with your local food community. Look for our tent near concessions.
- If rain is predicted, check CISA’s Facebook page on June 21 or before for updates. Refunds are not available.
- The Northfield Drive In follows COVID-19 protocols set by the state of New Hampshire and town of Winchester, NH. As such, unvaccinated filmgoers are asked to wear a mask outside of their parking space and where they cannot maintain social distance. Those who are fully vaccinated do not need to. Please follow the honors system when it comes to masking. Most Drive In staff will continue to be masked.
We’re excited for you to join us and hear these amazing stories about how local food and farms make our region special.
See you at the Drive In!
Curious what kind of stories you might hear? Check out past Field Notes performances here.