Pollinator Protection Policy – Working through State and Local Campaigns
April 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
What is the state of protecting pollinators through policy change? Join us as we have an insightful discussion with NOFA/Mass’s Policy Director Marty Dagoberto and Mireille Bejjani, Western Massachusetts Community Organizer for Community Action Works, co-facilitators of the Community Pesticides Reduction (CPR) network. This webinar will double as the monthly meeting of the CPR network and give all attendees a chance to plug into community-scale efforts to protect pollinators as part of the state and national movement.
Marty Dagoberto – NOFA/Mass Policy Director
Mireille Bejjani – Western Massachusetts Community Pesticides Reduction (CPR) Network
Contact Anna@nofamass.org with any questions.
Sign Up Here for an email or text message invitation to each event, with details and pass codes.
NOFA/Mass provides organic farming/gardening education anytime, anywhere for everyone!
- Driving home from the farmers’ market? Call in and put the workshop on speakerphone so you can listen while you drive.
- Cooking dinner with the delicious products from your farm? Bring your laptop into the kitchen so you can watch while you cook.
- Hanging out with your co-apprentices after a long day in the field? Take an hour to watch and participate in the workshop and discuss after.
- Can’t make it? We will record as many workshops as possible and archive on this page.
Our online webinar series has two main goals:
- Provide high quality, high level organic farm and gardening management education that is easily accessible to everyone – all for FREE!
- Introduce new and experienced growers to topics relating to farm management that will increase efficiency, profitability, soil health, food nutrition and quality of life for all communities.