Practical Recommendations for Improving Brassica Insect Pest Management / Hosted by: UMass Extension Vegetable Program
April 14, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Are you stuck in a flea beetle funk? Caterpillars got you confused? Are your sprouts under aphid attack? Ready to level-up your insect management in brassicas!? Extension researchers with the Brassica Pest Collaborative will share some of their tips and tricks for improving control of these pernicious pests in organic and conventional systems. Short presentations on management each of the following pest will be followed with your Q&A.
- Faruque Zaman, Cornell Coop Extension, on cabbage root maggot
- Sue Scheufele, UMass Extension, on flea beetle
- Dan Gilrein, Cornell Coop Extension, on caterpillars
- Becky Sideman, UNH Extension, on cabbage aphid
- Ana LeGrand, UConn Extension, on caterpillars
1 pesticide recertification credit is available for this webinar. To receive the credit, you must attend the webinar for the full time and take a short quiz at the end of the webinar.